1. ALL warranty claims MUST have a copy of VALID PROOF OF PURCHASE WITHIN NEW ZEALAND attached, as per the JANSEN terms of trade and as outlined by the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act. Any unit sent for warranty repair into JANSEN without proof of purchase attached will be billed at the standard JANSEN rates.
2. A Warranty fault will not be assumed and accepted through customer analysis. A Warranty fault will only be established once the item has been assessed by a Jansen technician.
3. The warranty does not cover the cost of testing to find no fault. Where no fault is found and the unit is functioning in accordance with the manufacturers specifications the service cost will be billed.
4. Warranty claim repairs must be advised before the repair is completed. Warranty claims after the unit has been repaired will not be honoured.
5. Freight expense to and from JANSEN is not covered by the warranty. Freight costs will be billed.
6. Warranty repairs do not cover loss of income or hire expense. Warranty claims are limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the faulty item. Replacement will be at the discretion of JANSEN